| | - |

Insurance Building Work

Sadly there are times – fire, flood, subsidence or even a vehicle colliding with a wall when work has to be carried out on a property and at such times insurance cover shows it’s true value.

We work closely with insurance companies & structural engineers on a range of insurance building work. 

Subsidence, fire, flood, vehicle damage or any other insurance building work is handled promptly, efficiently and with valuable friendly, practical advice always available. 

Experienced tradesmen are available to repair drains, electrics, plumbing, heating even brickwork and roofs. 

Insurance building work on fire or flood claims are handled quickly, efficiently and with consideration for the client and all structural work can be carried out under the supervision of a structural engineer.

We are, of course, always happy to liaise with insurance companies or loss adjusters on behalf of clients.